Revolutionary New IR Camera Sports Built-in, Swing-out Junction Box
10 - 30v DC / 10 - 28v AC
- HD-SDi 2.2 Megapixel
- 6 - 50mm Manual Varifocal Lens
- 1080p / 720p
- -40° below zero to +158°
- Swing-out Junction Box
This HD-SDi Infrared Security Camera is the pinnacle of technology and design. A number of technological breakthroughs had to be developed before this revolutionary new Night Vision Camera could exist.
Top Ten Features:
- Uses Panasonic CMOS image processor
- 2.2 Megapixel of Resolution
- Completely Weatherproof & Waterproof and is rated to IP68 standards
- Built-in Swing-out Junction Box with American 3/4" Conduit fiitings
- Mounts on the Wall, Ceiling, Pole or any flat surface such as parapet walls or atop fences, etc.
- Rated to -40° below zero and +158° above (-40° C to +70° C)
- Heater, Fan and Fog-Free Glass Window all built-in
- Short & Long Range High Power Variable Power Infrared Lamps (10 High Power & 30 wide angle Led's) − 275' Outdoor & 400' Indoor Range
- 6-50mm Long Range Telephoto Varifocal Lens − with Infrared Cut Filter for True Day/Night Operation
- Smart 3D-DNR, WDR, plus, the all-new F-DNR which is Enhanced Digital Noise Reduction with a setting to cut through Fog, Dust, etc.
In our quest to design IR Security Cameras with cutting edge technology, while being the toughest in the industry, Rugged Cams has outdone ourselves. The Fortress-HD Infrared Security Camera is the most advanced IR Camera that Rugged Cams has ever introduced. The sheer number of innovative features that are married together inside this tough, rugged, waterproof case, will astound you.
One of the main design goals for this camera was to make it easy and fast to install, despite it's large size. So Rugged Cams developed the new Easy Pro Install System which permanently attaches a junction box to the mount, complete with a swing-out hinge and American 3/4" Conduit fittings bottom and top. Rugged Cams now has a whole series of security cameras that have the Easy Pro Junction Boxes built-in.
Then, came a radical redesign of the mounting arms, which has resulted in an all-new 3-segment, 3-axis camera positioning system. This multi-segment design not only allows for correct camera alignment no matter how or where you mount the junction box base, but also locks down for rock solid position holding. Easy mounting and easy aiming.
Harsh environments, ice & snow, heat & dust pose no problems for The Fortress-HD. The waterproof aluminum case is sealed tight to IP68 standards with a built-in Anti-Fog fan, a coated Anti-Fog glass window and a robust Heater. That's why The Fortress-HD is rated to -40° below zero and +158° above. Now do you see why we named it The Fortress?
The Fortress-HD Infrared Security Camera is a dual voltage and can accept wide ranges of voltages as well. If using DC voltage, anything from 10 volts to 30 volts will work, and when using AC voltage, anything from 10 volts to 28 volts works just fine.
Rugged Cams is known for ramping up the Tough factor and packing in the features, and this Infrared Bullet Camera is at the head of the pack. You won't find another
Weatherproof Infrared Security Camera with all of the features that the Fortress-700 has. Here are even more:
- Gasketed Drop Down Access Door that opens a compartment for easy Lens Adjustment
- Access Door also has Menu navigation Buttons, a Video Output connection, Infrared Sensitivity switches, Infrared On/Off Switch and an Infrared Power Gain Potentiometer − all handy and at your fingertips
- Smart Infrared Technology − varies the power depending on how close the subject is − no more white-out effect
- Lens Shading setting reduces glare from sunlight on the front glass
- Sun Shield is adjustable and helps provide cooling on the hottest days and keeps ice off of the camera body on the coldest days
- Dual Voltage Power Choice − 12V DC (10-30 volts) and 24V AC (10-28 volts)
- Large Size − weighs more than 5 lbs. And is nearly 16" long in total.
The Fortress-HD is one Monster of a camera. Packed with innovative new features and tough enough to use in any weather and in any climate, this Tough Infrared Security Camera is the pinnacle of more than 20 years of cutting-edge security camera design from Rugged Cams.
The Fortress-HD is ready for whatever Mother Nature wants to throw at it, and will still deliver the sharpest video in its' class under any conditions – for years to come. Rugged Cams cameras last!
HD Mega Pixel IR Outdoor Camera Specifications
|TV System||NTSC (50Hz) / PAL (60Hz)|
|Image Device||1/3" Panasonic CMOS|
|Scanning System||Progressive Scan|
|Total Pixels||2010(H) x 1108(V) : 2 2Mega pixel|
|Effective Pixels||1944(H) x 1092(V) : 2.1Mega pixel|
|Lens||6 - 50mm Mega Pixel Lens|
|Camera System||Day & Night System||ICR (Mechanism Filter Mountable)|
|Min. Illumination||0.1 lux @ F1.4, 30IRE|
|SDI FORMAT||1080P/ 720P|
|SDI FPS||30/ 25@1080p, 60/ 50@720p|
|CVBS SCALE||FULL/ CUT|
|CVBS OUT||OFF/ ON|
|Electronic Shutter||60Hz : 1/30~1/30,000sec, 50Hz : 1/25~1/30,000sec|
|Output 1||1 HD-SDI|
|Video||Output 2||CVBS (NTSC, PAL) without WDR|
|Resolution& frame rate||Digital: 1080@30p/25p, 720@60p/50p Analog: 700TVL|
|On Screen Display||Built-in|
|BRIGHTNESS||0 ~ 20|
|AGC||0 ~ 20|
|SHUTTER SPEED||1/30(25), 60(50), 120(100), 250, 700, 1K, 1.6K, 5K, 7K, 10K, 30K|
|SEN-UP||OFF/ X2/ X3/ X4|
|White||MODE||AUTO/ PUSH LOCK/ MANUAL|
|Balance||MANUAL MODE||COLOR TEMP./ RED GAIN/ BLUE GAIN|
|MODE||OFF/ WDR/ BLC/ ACE|
|WDR / BLC / ACE||BLC POS X, Y||0 ~ 20|
|BLC SIZE X, Y||0 ~ 20|
|DNR||OFF/ LOW/ MIDDLE/ HIGH|
|MODE||AUTO/ EXT/ COLOR/ B&W|
|DWELL TIME||1 ~ 10sec|
|Day & Night||D ->N LEVEL||0 ~ 20|
|N ->D LEVEL||0 ~ 20|
|Sharpness||0 ~ 20|
|Color Level||0 ~ 20|
|LENS SHADING||OFF/ ON|
|Digital-ZOOM||1 ~ 40X|
|COMM ADJUST||CAM ID/ BAUD RATE/ 485 TERM.|
|PRIVACY||OFF/ ON (position, size, color adjustable)|
|Special||HLM||OFF/ ON (level, color adjustable)|
|SMART IR||On /Off|
|MOTION||OFF/ ON(sensitivity adjustable)|
|OPERATING TEMP./HUM.||Heater type -40F~+158F / 30%~80% RH|
|STORAGE TEMP./HUM.||-4f~+140F / 20%~90% RH|
|POWER||Dual Voltage DC:10V~30V, AC:10V~28V|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||IR On: DC: Max. 7W, AC: Max. 9W |
IR Off: DC: Max. 500mA, AC: Max. 350mA
|DIMENSION||5.7" (W) x 4.9"(H)|
|Infrared||IR LED||High power 10pcs + Round 30pcs)|